Victoria's Secret Model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Believes In Boob Padding, 'Chicken Fillets'


We already unearthed one of Victoria's secrets: the 20 layers of butt makeup necessary to get the girls runway-ready. But here's another classified tip courtesy of model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in the Times UK: Bust out your 'chicken fillets.'
"I do believe in chicken fillets. I'm not saying you have to use them, but if anyone knows me and sees me in a photoshoot, well, there are friends in there. I'm not a fan of that whole push-up look in the day. But, of course, you do need a lift with a sexy dress, so do what you've got to do, girls--shove them in there. I've been known to have three in at a time for shoots--plus padding."
She also revealed that she won't do a lingerie shoot unless she's tanned.
"I think most women will admit that they look better when they're brown. I fake tan--but I don't recommend sunbeds--and at work, they'll put body make-up on."
Chicken? Tanning? Doesn't Rosie have any advice for those of us who operate on the lazy end of the sexy spectrum?
"Good sexy bedroom hair should be just a little tousled, nothing too neat. Also, drink a big bottle of water every day, as it will take away puffiness--Fiji is best. Everybody rolls their eyes at this tip, but it does work--water is the drug of God, that's what I say."
Check out Rosie's plan in action in the Pirelli 2010 Calendar.