Andre's cookbook for single parents

Singer Peter Andre is compiling a cookbook for the single parents and says it will have a combination of Greek, English and Australian recipes.

The singer is coming out with the book so that the single parents don't have to eat "beans on toast" every night, reports celebrifi.com.

"I am bringing out a cookery book. It's all in the very early stages at the moment but I love cooking so much that it's something I really want to do," he said.

"I'm hoping to feature a whole load of recipes from my Greek-Englian culture - that's Greek, English and Australian! There will also be some recipes in there for families, single parents, children's meals, barbeques and meals for one, because we all know beans on toast can get a bit boring," he said.

The 36-year-old star has been single since his split from model Katie Price earlier this year.